Grades 1 - 3
Welcome Back to In-Person Learning
We are excited to welcome back our in-person students in grades 1-3, 5 days/week when we return from the February vacation! A few things you should consider in getting ready for school:
1. Masks - your student will need more masks. Please obtain a few more masks as we expect children to be wearing a clean mask to school each day.
2. Water bottle - please make sure your student has a water bottle, labelled with their name, in order to stay hydrated while at school.
3. Symptom List - please continue to check your child for symptoms daily. COVID-19 symptoms present like a cold in children. If your child displays any symptoms and you think its “just a cold” you should keep your child home, call your PCP and notify your school.
4. Physical Exam Reports Grade K and 4 - physical exam reports are due. We are required by Massachusetts to have a recent (within the last year) physical exam report from your PCP/ doctor on file for all students in grade K and 4. If you were notified earlier this month that we are missing this report please submit it, or a confirmation of a scheduled appointment date with your doctor when we return.
5. Thank you to everyone who is part of our school community- administration, staff, students, and parents. Working together, masking, distancing, frequent handwashing and following travel guidelines while enjoying time away will allow us to return to 5 days, in person learning as safely as possible.